Agency Secured Visa
Our Agency Secured Visa® is an easy way to be prepared for unexpected agency costs. There are no application or annual fees, plus, the application process is quick, so you get your money fast! You can even borrow up to 60% of your contract value.*
- Rates as low as 4.49% APR†
Apply online for an Agency Secured Visa.
†Contract Rates are Risk Based Priced using the applicant’s FICO® Score. Actual Rate for each particular Cardholder is specified in Credit Card Addendum. Qualifying low rate of 4.49% is based on a FICO® score of 720 or above. Cardholder may request a "Rate Review", limited to every six months and subject to prevailing rates.
*Credit Limits: $500 - $50,000 are based on credit approval and a secured amount up to 50% of Contract Value or 60% for DMs or qualifying agents. For all Agents: Loanable amount is 25% of contract value (minus encumbrances) if "Truck Exchange" commissions exceed 50% of "All Companies" commission. Should a UCC not be on file for a cardholder and their respective agency on another account, one will need to be filed upon the funding/opening of this Credit Line. At such time the prevailing rate/cost for filing a UCC will be assessed against the cardholder.
APRs, and Penalty APRs are current as of 05/08/2013 and are subject to change. Full terms and conditions
NEW: Get Cash For Points!
You can now add Cash to the list of rewards you can get with this card. Along with low rates, you’ll get points for everyday purchases, which you can redeem for CASH.
Plus, you get:
- Rates as low as 10.99% APR+ on purchases, balance transfers**, and cash advances
- Travel Accident Insurance of up to $1,000,000 in coverage
- Travel Assistance: Including help with lost luggage and even legal counsel
- Personal ID Theft Coverage: Assistance and reimbursement up to $5,000 for certain losses resulting from ID theft
- Overlimit Coverage
- Credit Rewards Program: Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend. Redeem points for travel, merchandise, and now Cash! Click here to learn more.
Whether you have no credit or bad credit, the Visa Blue will help you build it back up. Your credit card is secured by the shares in your Savings account*, giving you a risk-free way to charge purchases.
- Rates as low as 7.99% APR+ on purchases, balance transfers**, and cash advances
- Up to $100,000 in travel accident insurance
- No setup or maintenance fees
*Visa Blue is a Share Secured Credit Card requiring deposited funds to be placed on hold with the Credit Union. Your Account is secured by the designated shares you have in a share account, be it an individual or joint account. These pledged shares will secure your account. You may not withdraw amounts that have been specifically pledged to secure your Credit Card Account until the Credit Union agrees to release all or part of the pledged amount.
Visa Gift Card
Give that hard-to-buy-for person the perfect gift. The Visa Gift Card is safer than cash, accepted anywhere the Visa logo is displayed, and is suitable for any occasion from birthdays and anniversaries to graduation and holidays.
Call or visit your local branch to purchase Visa gift cards.
Gift cards may be loaded in the amount of $20 (minimum) to $500 (maximum).
- To activate your card and obtain a PIN, call 866.902.6082 or online.
- If your card is lost or stolen, please call 866.902.6082.
- The card is non-reloadable.
- Check your Gift Card balance online.
- $5.00 purchase fee applies to each card.
- A $15.00 fee will apply for any card replacement.
- A monthly inactivity fee of $5.00 applies after 12 months of non-usage.
Visa Prepaid Cards
- Works just like a debit card
- Provides safe alternative to cash
- Shop in-stores, online or by phone wherever Visa is accepted
- Get cash at ATMs worldwide
- Direct Deposit option for faster receipt of payroll, benefits, and tax refunds
Learn more about Visa Prepaid Cards