When you set up Folio Direct Deposit to a Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union checking account, you get additional benefits you can’t get at a bank.
- If folio posts late, we'll cover checks scheduled to clear during the delay for free, up to your average folio amount
- Folio will always be deposited with an effective date of the 1st so you don't lose any dividends
Plus, when you set up Folio Direct Deposit into a Credit Union checking account, you are eligible for up to a 1.00% rate discount on eligible loans.
Setting up or changing your Folio Direct Deposit is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- Log on to the Agency Dashboard and select Agency Vision in the top left tab.
- Select "Agency Services" under the Operational Resources header.
- Under the Resources header, select "My Agent Self-Service."
- Once you're in "Agency Commission Exchange" select "Direct Deposit" from the menu.
- Enter your SSN, Bank Account # (twice), Routing #322077795 (twice), and Account Type. Then select "Submit."
Don't delay getting paid - sign up online today!
Need Technical Support?
Call the Agent Support Center at 800.NET.USER (800.638.8737).