When you set up Folio Direct Deposit to a Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union checking account, you get additional benefits you can’t get at a bank.
- If folio posts late, we'll cover checks scheduled to clear during the delay for free, up to your average folio amount
- Folio will always be deposited with an effective date of the 1st so you don't lose any dividends
Plus, when you set up Folio Direct Deposit into a Credit Union checking account, you are eligible for up to a 1.00% rate discount on eligible loans.
Setting up or changing your Folio Direct Deposit is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- Log on to the Agency Dashboard and select Agency Vision in the top left tab
- Go to the Operational Resources section and click the Agency Services link
- Your personal profile will appear. Verify that the information is correct.
- Click on the accounting tab and select direct deposit
- Enter your SSN, Bank Account # (twice), Routing #322077795 (twice), and Account Type. Then select Submit. If you need assistance locating any account information, please call us at 800.877.2345.
Don't delay getting paid - sign up online today!
Need Technical Support?
Call the Agent Support Center at 800.NET.USER (800.638.8737).