Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union (Sponsor)
“Share Your Lucky Story Contest” Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST DRAWING CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter, you must: (a) be a legal resident of the United States, (b) be (18) years or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, U.S. military installations located in foreign countries, and where prohibited by law. Employees and representatives of Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union (FIGFCU), subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, any prize provider, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, fulfillment or administration of the "Share Your Lucky Story Contest" and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate or win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility at any time.
2. How to Enter: Post your “Lucky Story” in a comment on Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union’s contest posts on Facebook, and/or post your “Lucky Story” on Workplace with hashtag #FIGFCU during entry dates. Farmers employees can enter both ways. Participation in the “Share Your Lucky Story Contest” takes place 1) April 12 – 15, 2019, 2) April 23 – 25, 2019, and 3) May 3 – 6, 2019, or mailing in a 3 X 5 card with hand written name, address, and phone number, placed in a sealed envelope addressed to FIGFCU, Attn: “Share Your Lucky Story Contest”, 4601 Wilshire Blvd, Ste. 110, Los Angeles, CA 90010. FIGFCU is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated or postage due mail. Illegible/incomplete or machine generated entries will be disqualified.
Only one entry per person: All entries become the property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. 6 randomly drawn winners total; 1 on Facebook, 1 on Workplace randomly drawn on each drawing date, 1) April 15, 2019, 2) April 25, 2019, and 3) May 6, 2019.
3. Conduct: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the contest. Entrants further agree to comply with and be bound by decisions of Sponsor which shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Sponsor property or service.
4. Prize: FIGFCU will award 15 (fifteen) Powerball® tickets per winner (without “Powerplay” option). If a winning ticket purchased in a state other than the winners state of residence, the winning claim must be made in the state where ticket was purchased.
No substitutions or redemptions will be made. Expenses not specifically stated above, together with the reporting and payment of all applicable taxes, fees, and/or surcharges, if any, arising out of, or resulting from, acceptance or use of a prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Sponsor will ensure delivery of the Contest Prize to winners and pay for delivery within the UNITED STATES to any winner if needed.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be notified via Facebook, Workplace or telephone. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received/submitted. Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility.
6. Winners List: The names of the prize winner may be obtained after May 6, 2019 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: FIGFCU Attn: “Share Your Lucky Story Contest Winner”. 4601 Wilshire Blvd. Ste 110, Los Angeles, CA 90010.
Sponsor: Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union, 4601 Wilshire Blvd. Ste 110, Los Angeles, CA 90010. Phone number: 800.877.2345 is the operator of this Contest and is solely responsible for the fulfillment of all prizes.
Social Media Guidelines
Welcome to Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union – we look forward to your participation on our pages as you connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and more, for news and information you can use, helpful money tips, and exclusive content and giveaways. The Credit Union looks forward to engaging in two-way conversation with our members and welcome your participation in our online community. Share your thoughts, reviews, advice and Credit Union experiences with us and others. Our intention is to maintain a member-friendly atmosphere, so please use appropriate language at all times when posting and/or commenting on our wall at the various social media sites. By submitting any content you grant Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union the right to use this content in any and all of the Credit Union’s websites, including social media channels, print and other media, along with your likeness (your profile photograph/picture when provided), without payment or any other considerations. There are certain limits to what we can respond to, and we may need to remove posts that are offensive, inappropriate or violate policies or regulations that govern us. Participation on our social media pages is done so at your own risk; therefore, you are taking personal responsibility for your posts/comments, your username and any information you provide. Please take time to review our posting guidelines below, and keep in mind all posts and comments will be reviewed and any items that do not comply with the following standards will not be posted, including:
- Any suggestion or encouragement of illegal activity. Posts must not violate laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
- Content we consider to be abusive, hateful, inflammatory, or intended to defame any person(s) and/or entity, including the posting of inappropriate comments such as profane or provocative language
- Comments that contain threatening, hateful, offensive, derogatory, obscene or sexually explicit language.
- Content we deem graphic, obscene, explicit, racial, or disparaging in any form or context.
- Content that seeks to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or agency entity.
- Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political or monetary gain.
- Posting of your account number, member number, PIN, social security number, or any other sensitive personal information. (Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union will never request any information, other than your name and contact number, through social media).
- Posts in HTML Format (or URLs).
- Posts from Individuals under the Age of 13 will not be accepted.
- Comments that vary greatly from the overall theme of a particular discussion thread may be subject to removal.
Note that the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement by Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union.
Social Media Contests
FIGFCU from time to time may choose to offer promotional items/awards or giveaways as incentives for individuals to “like”, “comment”, “follow”, “repost”, “share” or perform other similar functions on FIGFCU posts on social media websites. These offers are only open to lawful United States Residents. No purchase is necessary, other than requested information, including social media page likes/comments. Promotional offers are VOID in jurisdictions where prohibited. The User selected to receive any such item, agrees to hold FIGFCU harmless for any loss which might be incurred by the receipt, use, or loss caused directly or indirectly from the use of any such promotional item or cash awards. Promotional offers do not create an expectation on the part of any user to be selected to receive any such item. The user understands that the probability to receive any such promotional item is minimal, as their chances are just (1) one in relation to the total number of other users who participate in the promotional item being given away; other rules may apply. Employees or family members of FIGFCU employees are prohibited from receiving or being selected to receive promotional items. Receipt of promotional items may create tax liabilities on the part of the ultimate recipient, and users are always encouraged to consult a tax advisor prior to taking part in any promotional activity with FIGFCU. These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter or other social media sites.