|Minimum daily balance of $500||0.50%||0.50%|
|Minimum daily balance under $500||0.25%||0.25%|
|Up to $999.99||0.25%||0.25%|
|Coverdell Education Savings||0.50%||0.50%|
|High Yield Checking||0.30%||0.30%|
|Share and IRA Certificates|
|Term||$1000 minimum||$100,000 minimum|
- † Not available for IRA certificates
|Compare our 12 month Certificate Rate!|
|Our APY+||Our DDEPY‡||Wells Fargo
(Los Angeles, CA)
- +APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates current as of 3/1/16 and subject to change. Rates are based on a minimum deposit of $1,000, except Wells Fargo which is based on a minimum deposit of $2,500 and Fifth Third, which is based on a minimum deposit of $500. Rate survey taken from www.wellsfargo.com,
www.chase.com and www.53.com. ‡Direct Deposit (DDEP) Bonus For Share Certificates & IRA Certificates: Certificate account holders can get an additional 0.25% if they have DDEP in the amount of $500.00 or more monthly. (Members paid bi-monthly can have DDEP deposits of $250 each to reach the $500
monthly minimum). Rate bonus will be applied upfront after account opening. If a qualifying DDEP cannot be verified at time of account opening, the first succeeding DDEP must be received within a maximum of 60 days from the date that the promotional account is opened. If a member has direct deposit under
a different account number than the account that is being used to open the new certificate, he/she can still qualify for the 0.25% bonus. If DDEP has not been received within the 60 day timeline the bonus will be forfeited, the rate will be reduced by 0.25%, and future earnings will be at the reduced rate. DDEP
must be maintained for this bonus, and the bonus can be forfeited if DDEP is cancelled or falls below qualifying threshold during the term of the certificate. There will be no Rate Bonus on current certificates, however bonus can be added at time of renewal and during the grace period.
|Variable Rate IRA||0.60%||0.60%|
- *APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Yields are subject to change at anytime.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on an account.
- +APR = annual percentage rate. Rates are subject to change at anytime.