Sign up for free Direct Deposit into a Credit Union Checking account before December 31, 2019 and get a $50 “Your Credit Union Gives Back” cash bonus 1. Just one more way we value—and return profit to—our members.
Enrolling in Direct Deposit with your Credit Union provides you with much more than just a reliable, safe way of getting paid:
- Farmers’ employees get paid one business day early 2
- Member access to a big 1% rate discount3 on eligible loans (could save you hundreds of dollars a year)
- An extra 0.25% on top of our already industry-leading Certificate and Money Market rates
- Plus, qualify for valuable cash back or super-high interest on our Checking accounts, one of the highest rates in the U.S. (GOBankingRates.com, 2017)
Farmers Agents also enjoy exclusive, business perks:
- If Folio posts late, we'll cover checks scheduled to clear during the delay for free, up to your average Folio amount
- Folio will always be deposited with an effective date of the 1st so you don't lose any dividends
SIGNING UP IS EASY!
Questions? Visit your branch or call 800.877.2345
What is Direct Deposit?
Direct Deposit automatically places your paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income into your checking or savings account. It’s convenient, secure, and saves trips to your local branch. Sign up for Direct Deposit today.
Where is my checking account/routing number on my check?
Refer to your own check for your numbers.
How quickly does Direct Deposit take effect?
After switching your Direct Deposit to FIGFCU, it can take up to 2 pay cycles to take effect. However, it’s different for each employer. Please check directly with your employer for specific timing.
1 $50 for new Direct Deposit/Folio Direct Deposit enrollments between November 1 and December 31, 2019; must be to a single Credit Union checking account with a qualifying ACH of $1,000 (one thousand dollars), in the aggregate, monthly minimum and Direct Deposit must post during three consecutive calendar months to receive bonus. Bonus will be paid out by March 31, 2020. Limit of one reward per member number. Member is not eligible to receive a New Enrollment “Your Credit Union Gives Back” bonus for a category for which they have already qualified for an Existing Enrollment “Your Credit Union Gives Back” bonus. The membership must be open and in good standing and the membership savings account must be active in order to receive the bonus.
2 Offer valid on Direct Deposit Payroll sign-ups into a Credit Union account. This offer may be withdrawn at any time. Only Farmers’ employees qualify for payroll a day early.
3 1.00 % rate discount for Direct Deposit into a Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union Checking Account and Automatic Payment/Folio Deduction.