Borrow up to 100% of your home’s equity for the things that matter to you most. Go ahead, purchase a new car or consolidate your credit card debt by applying for a Home Equity Loan.
Or open a Home Equity Line of Credit to pay recurring expenses, like education or long-term home improvements. With fair terms, generous amounts, and loan interest that may be tax-deductible *, borrowing against your home’s value makes sense.
Home Equity Loans:
- Borrow up to 100% of your Home’s equity (80% LTV for Texas residents)
- Loans up to $350,000
- Terms up to 240 months
- Rates as low as 4.99% APR†
- Available on primary residences up to 4 units (only 1 unit in Texas)
- Available in all states except AL, AK, FL, HI, and LA
Home Equity Lines of Credit:
- Borrow up to 100% of your Home’s equity
- Apply for up to $350,000
- Rates as low as 4.49% APR†
- Available on primary residences up to 4 units
- Available in all states except AL, AK, FL, HI, LA, and TX
Apply for a Home Equity Loan or Home Equity Line of Credit:
To apply, complete and sign these documents:
We will also need:
- Verification of Income:
- Employees - a copy of most recent pay stub
- Self-employed - copies of past two years of income tax returns
- Retirees - a copy of award letter for Social Security, Disability, or Pension/Retirement
- Copy of most recent first and second (if applicable) mortgage loan statements or the Note
- Copy of your most recent property tax bill (only if not included with mortgage payment)
We know it looks like a lot, but it's worth it! Please fax or mail your complete Home Equity Loan application package to the Credit Union:
Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union
Attn: Home Equity Loan Department
4601 Wilshire Boulevard, Ste. 110
Los Angeles, CA 90010
If you have any questions, please call our Equity Loan department at 800.877.2345.
Fax or mail your complete Line of Credit application package to the Credit Union.