There are countless reasons why you might need a loan or line of credit, from home improvement projects and down payments, to starting up a business or fixing a temporary cash-flow problem. Our loans cover any situation with great terms, generous credit limits, and an easy application process. But don’t take our word for it, check out our options below.
Perfect for major purchases, consolidating debt or educational costs, and, with a Signature Loan, you won’t get dinged with a prepayment penalty.
- Terms up to 60 months
- Borrow up to $40,000
- Variable APR as low as 8.49%+
Signature Line of Credit
Think of a Signature Line of Credit as twice the peace of mind. You see, you can access your funds whenever you need them most, plus this line of credit provides overdraft protection for your checking account.
- Credit limits up to $25,000
- Variable APR as low as 10.24%+
Share Secured Loan
Secure your loan and get a better rate. And you don’t have to worry about risking a thing, because you borrow against the funds that are already in your Membership Savings account.
- Terms up to 96 months
- Rate is equal to current Membership Savings rate plus 2%
- Dividends will continue to be paid on the full amount in the Membership Savings account
- Collateral funds will be frozen and become available as the loan is paid
- Rates as low as 2.25% APR+
Certificate Secured Loan
Securing your loan with a certificate gives you two perks. You get a low-rate loan and you can borrow up to 98% of the certificate amount. You can also choose from a variety of flexible repayment options.
- Loan term up to the term of the certificate
- Can be repaid over the term of the certificate or as one payment due at certificate maturity
- Not available for IRA certificates
- Rates as low as Certificate rate plus 1.00%+
Apply online or visit a Credit Union branch location
+APR = annual percentage rate. Rates are subject to change at anytime.