Imagine a tax-free account that allows you to pay for qualified medical expenses, including dental and eye care, while you earn interest on your balance. Wouldn’t that be great? If you’re covered under a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), enrolled in Medicare, or claimed as a dependent on another person's tax return, you may qualify for a Health Savings Account (HSA).
Here are just a few of the many HSA benefits:
- You can reduce your taxable income with triple tax benefits:
- Automated payroll/folio contributions are made with pre-tax dollars.
- Interest earned is non-taxable.
- Qualified medical expenses are tax-free1.
- Use it as an additional vehicle for pre-tax retirement savings
- Take the account with you no matter where you go, even once you retire
- Balances roll over from year to year, so you don’t have to spend all the money you have put away during the year
In addition, our HSA:
- Doesn't charge account, maintenance, or service fees.
- Offers a safe, secure return at a competitive rate: 0.60% APY*, unlike other financial institutions.
- Allows for easy access to funds. Use your free HSA Visa® debit card or order checks.
Open a Health Savings Account
Manage your exisiting Health Savings Account