Anytime you need us, here we are, with convenient Online Banking. These tools were created to make your life easier. Use Online Banking to check balances and transaction history, pay bills, get alerts, and transfer funds. Plus, there’s a bunch of other handy tools.
Use Online Banking to:
- Check balances your accounts or loan balances
- Transfer money between your Credit Union accounts
- Transfer funds to anyone, whether they bank at the Credit Union or anywhere else
- Online Deposit – Scan a check and deposit it electronically
- Bill Pay — Make one time or recurring payments for free. This online tutorial shows you just how to do it.
- eStatements – Store 36 months of your statements
- Save your transactions to Quicken or QuickBooks
- Alerts —Get alerts from your savings, checking, and loan accounts. Learn more here
- View check images and reorder checks
- Request check stop payments
- View your FICO score
- Messages — Send messages to the Credit Union
- Set up custom displays of your Credit Union accounts
- There’s even a place to keep notes, a calendar and calculator!
Need some help figuring out everything you can do in Online Banking? Click here for a video tutorial.